THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, December 27, 2007


The kids are finally enjoying the snow in Idaho. This is the field we have out back. They love the snow! not the COLD





Brevan reminds me of the little boy in A Christmas Story. He can atleast get up if he falls down!





Brevan loves to mimick the dog. He spilled his milk just so he could lick it up like the dog!






Brendan is such a good sport to let the boys paint on him for art time. The boys really like to paint.





the boys snuck into the brownies. I had to take a picture so I wouldn't beat them:) They both said Cheese.





I am so happy to be a mom. We all went sledding yesterday. It was SOO much fun. It gave me a glimpse into eternity. Watching Brendan playing with our kids and his nephews, gave me a view of how important a family is. I once heard a statement that the only thing that is iportant are those things that last...an ETERNAL family. We love you all! We had a great christmas. The kids all loved what they recieved. I have to thank our SECRET!! santa for the LOVE he gave our family. Without you there would have been no Christmas this year. You know who you are and WE LOVE YOU!!! Have a great day and we hope to have Christmas pictures up soon.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad things are going well! How was your Christmas?? Hopefully you had more snow there than we had here.