THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, May 19, 2008

So I am stilling this idea from another friend's blog. It's about honoring our friends who seem to be miraculous. Since my dearest friends have finally joined the world of blogging I am dedicating this blog to them, Ben and Jeanie Miller of Pennsylvania soon to be Kansas. They are a Army family and he is going to be deployed to Iraq this Fall. What is so amazing about this couple is how they can conquer all Together. They know how to have fun with life no matter what comes there way. You will never meet more devoted parents either. Don't mess with there kids or you will feel the wrath of Mr. Ben! (also you better treat Jeanie with the respect she deserves or you don't want to be around Ben:)) This family is wonderful and full of optimism. When I thought I was dumb for running my first 5K who was there to support me in spirit....none other than the Millers. When my husband has been a bone head who still understands why I Love him so much....my Jeanie. So hear is a tribute to some of the greatest friends I have and ones that I miss dearly....those late night karoke parties were the Best. Now I just hope they read this!!!! Love you guys and good Luck with the move.





Pictures: 1. Kyle and little Olivia holding hands at Codorus. They were the Best of friends! 2. Josh, Kelley, and Mackenzie loved playing together. Truth be known Kenzie kissed Josh once! 3. Jeanie and Olivia 4th of July soon after we all moved from Maryland to Pennsylvania. Those were the good ol' days 4.Ben encouraging Brendan to pick up a Boulder at the lake. Man those men sure turned into boys when they got together, fun times! 5. The kids at 6 flags near DC with the super heroes. Jeanie helped me big time on this trip. I was 2 weeks from delivering Brevan and Ben told her to make sure I took care of myself on the very hot day! and she did...made sure I was well hydrated.


Once again here's to the fabulous five...the Millers!!!!





4 comments:

M&EMS said...

What a cute idea! It's hard leaving some of your bestfriends behind. We are so happy to have technology to keep in touch! Love you guys!

Nancy said...

Jessica, Brendan, Mackenzie, Kyle and Brevan - We enjoy hearing about our dear friends, the Cox Family. I'm only sorry Maryland and Idaho are so far away. I look at your family photo regularly and think about you all the time. Miss you ALL!
Nancy, Tug and RJ

Kyle and Tiffany said...

There's nothing like having some great friends! That was a really nice post.

militaryfam said...

Jess you just made me cry! I love you tons! I miss you guys! I have the cutest pics of kyle and olivia right before you moved! Best buds forever!

Tell everyone hi for us!

Thanks for saving me that day at Six Flags....its so funny...we just heard "celebration" on the radio on the way home and Josh remembered hearing that at the end of the day at Six Flags! And here it is again in pictures...kids are asleep but i will be sure to show them tomorrow!