THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 08, 2008

SEVEN on SUNDAY

1. Kyle woke up 13 days ago and said, "Mommy I want to wear underwear!" Yes it's official Kyle is potty trained. If only he will poop in the toilet:( ARGH! It took him deciding he wanted to be a big boy and it was done. He has had minimal urine accidents and almost everyday poohs in his pants...any tips on that one? I am so proud of him!


2. I have finally got a decent schedule at work. I work Mon, Tues, and Friday every week and then one sometimes 2 weekends a months. So I am not feeling so scrapped on time....until school starts in January!!!


3. Thanks to my beautiful daughter Mackenzie....I had a girls day out with Steph on Saturday. She watched the boys so we could get our hair cut and go to lunch. I had SOOOO much fun. Thanks Nate too for letting me steal you lovely Wife all day! Steph it was too much fun...we definitely need to do it more often:)


4. Chocolate Syrup mess! So you would think my boys would have learned after the yogurt dilemma...Oh no while my dear daughter was babysitting Brevan decided to get a hold of the chocolate syrup and drink it. as well as pour it all over my couch and carpet. I came home to check in with them and he so sweetly says, " mommy I am messy!" I just hugged and kissed him and then changed his clothes....mostly because I was cleaning carpets later anyway. I did make a new rule....NO food or Drinks in the Living room ANYMORE!!!!!


5. Christmas Decorating....so on Wednesday we put up our tree for family home evening and decorated. It always amazes me how we start out so excited and by the end just want it finished! I got a prelit tree so no light issues. So this meant we had minimal fighting, but none the less there was a little! the finished product!


6. My new calling....Just so those who weren't aware are now definitely aware.....I am the ward single adult rep! So it is official I am a single mom in case anyone was wondering:)


7. A message of Hope. Last night we watched the first presidencies Christmas devotional. As I listened to the messages they were messages of hope, traditions, and unconditional love for others. This is a season of giving and offering Hope to those in unfortunate circumstances. As I reflect on the Humble birth of our Savior Jesus Christ in the lowly manger wrapped in swaddling clothes, I am in awe at the Love He has for each of his Father's children. May we show that love to those around us during the holiday season and throughout the whole year!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet tree! We put ours up, but haven't decorated yet. I'm a little concearned about having to deal with Mason ripping the lights off. Fingers are crossed. Glad to hear you're doing well!

Brooke S said...

I have a tip for poopie underwear.
It should stop quickly - hopefully. Make the little man stand in the bathtub and rinse him off with incrementally increasing cold water - then he stands there shivering until you get some new underwear for him to wear. (A little cold never hurt anyone, right?)

Emily said...

LOL at the prelit tree- we SOOO need to do that- save us a ton of trouble every year:)

Gwenda said...

When you figure out what gets Kyle to have his bowel movements in the toilet, let me know! Kaden is the same way. He is afraid to have a BM in the toilet. At the time he started wearing underware he had constipation. Now he fears BMs and holds them until little by little it ends up in his pants. I'm so done with that!