THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 31, 2008


Holy Cow! I cannot believe first that it is 2008 and second the the first month January is almost over. This week has taught me a lot about relationships and love for others. I want all my family and friends to know that I love and care about you no matter what may happen in life. This past Sunday, President Gordon B. Hinkley died at age 97, he was the Prophet of the LDS church. I have been thinking about what the last decade and a half have been like with him as our Prophet. The church has grown in so many ways and member and people around the world have been blessed by his love and wit. The counsel to stand a little taller, be a little kinder, and do a little more is one of my favorites. I know if we ALL did a little more than society would be a little kinder and a lot less crazy. I am attaching one of my favorite photos of him kissing Sister Hinkley's coffin. I am sure there was a happy reunion between them in heaven. President Hinkley will be greatly missed by the world, but I know we will have another prophet that I will sustain and we all will grow to love. Have a great Day!

0 comments: