THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So Brevan has been our little firecracker since he was conceived. He came in with a boom and still lets everyone know he is around. His new favorite thing to do is wear the big shoes in the house. This is him wearing his daddy's. He's got quite the shoes to fill:)! Another one of his things he does alot is sign and talk. I tried with him to sign when he was about 7 mos because kyle through tantrums for a year because we couldn't communicate well. Well I didn't think Brevan ver got it. now that he can talk he signs all those words that I tried teaching him a year ago. I guess he caught on after all!





Kyle is our little Betty Crocker. He loves to help make and bake things. As you can tell he's all ready to make those cookies daddy promised! He is the best big brother ever. I keep telling him he better be nice to Brev because he just might grow up to be bigger like daddy and his older brother.

This is what I couldn't wait for when I first learned shortly after kyle was 1 that I was pregnant again. @ kids close in age but the bestest buds in the world. They play so well together. When brev can't find kyle or he wakes up before kyle(which is everyday almost) he says, "where kyle go...sounds like while go?) So finally I am glad that they were close in age!

0 comments: