THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, January 19, 2008

So we survived Brendan's first week back to school after seven years. I say we because he has a couple of pretty late nights and that means the kids don't seeat all on Mondays and very little on tues-thurs, but it's what we need to do for a few years until he gets his masters finished in counseling. I am getting use to the late nights again. That's the way it had been several months until October, so we'll see if I handle it as well as before. At least now Brendan and I are on the same page concerning family andour responsibilites. Mackenzie ws so funny on Sunday. She asked Brendan, "Are you nervous about your first day of school daddy?" I had to laugh because if you could see him pacing around it was very noticeable that he was definitely a tad bit worried. The fact that she even noticed was proof how evident it was. I 'm sure he'll be fine once het gets into the swing of things. So wish him luck!

1 comments:

M&EMS said...

GOOD LUCK WITH SCHOOL!! You can do it, we did!