THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

okay just so you all know we are finally healthy again. After the flu and my ear drum rupturing, we okay I am healthy again. So far no one else has gotten sick. I do have a need...How do I get my 20 mos to eat? Brevan is on a food strike I think. Right now he's averaging one good meal a day and some healthy snacks. I am stick about the eating schedule every 3 hours. If they don't eat they have to wait until the next eating time. But with him still young sometimes he's just so honory because he's hungry. I was leaving it one the table and figured when he was hungry he'd eat. that ended up keeping him eating all day long! Kyle never went through this phase so I guess I havew forgotten. any advice would be appreciated. kyle's profile is coming soon!
Have a great end of the week!

3 comments:

M&EMS said...

Well you know how Cox's are. If they dont' get food they are beasts! Our family motto is "Food and a nappy". I think all that you can do is offer the same foods, give him a variety. Just dont' give in to them. I had a doctor say that a child will not let themselves starve. It's probably just a stage he's going through, gotta love our kids, right? Sorry about your eardrum rupturing!!

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear that you are doing better! As far as tough eaters go, that's such a tough one. Brooklynn went through a phase where she would hardly eat anything. It really worried me because Mia was younger but she was eating so much more! Now they've flip flopped. Brooklynn eats more than Mia. I try to do the "you can eat when we eat or not at all" thing.....but it's tough. If the girls don't eat their dinner, I'll usually put it in the fridge and give them the option of eating it later when they get hungry. I don't let them eat anything else, though. It's dinner, or nothing. When they choose to eat it is kinda up to them.

Nancy said...

Jessica-My pediatrician said he'll eat when he's hungry. I'm sure with three you have to set some rules but I wouldn't worry. I agree, it's most likely a stage he is going through.
Nancy-Pleasant Valley, MD