THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Okay so I am a big wuss. I went back to the doctor for a follow up from a bunch of other stuff. It was great timing since I was sick to. So I have a case of influenza, but because I didn't go within the first 48 hours there was nothing he could do that I wasn't already doing. The thing I really am hating is that I have so much drainage in my eustation tubes(ear) that my equilibrium is a tad bit off. ARGGG!!!! and I can't hear out of my right ear. oh well I am fine just a whimp. It sucks when you only get sick once a year because it seems worse than it is. I am just hoping the rest of the family doesn't get it. Just FYI for those of you who got the Influenza vaccine this year.... It doe NOT work against the strain this year. So YOU can still get the virus. That is why I never get it. As a nurse working I was suppose to, but too many people got sick from the vaccine that I didn't want to chance it. plus the vaccine is always based on the previous year's strain. anyways have a great week, Jess

3 comments:

M&EMS said...

You big wuss you! Whatever, I'm just dealing with allergies and all I do is complain because I keep losing my voice and I can't breathe. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. You poor thing! I HATE getting sick...we're so used to caring for sick kids that we forget what it's like to be sick ourselves.

I never get the flu shot. I had Gage get one this year (a first), but we're probably not gonna do it again.

Nancy said...

Jessica-You are not a wuss! You are a very busy Mom who doesn't have time to get sick but when you do, you need that special TLC. Even the best of nurses can't avoid an illness every now and then.
Nancy-Pleasant Valley, MD