THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Well here it is march and I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I still need to introduce the other 2 kiddos. That will happen later. We went out of town this past wednesday for 5 days. I ended up with what I thought was a bad chest cold, turned into a horrible case of laryngitis and then a stupid sinus junk. needless to say I have not been this sick in years. I had a doc apt already scheduled for today so i did't worry until yestrday evening when my right ear started hurting and felt like it was going to implode. my wonderful husband came home from class a little early and went to wal-mart anbd found some good earche relief. I am still going to the doctor today. Just hoping my kids don't get the crap. Hope you all have a wonderful alomst spring week.

3 comments:

LexiandGriffinsTaxi said...

Oh, I'm super sorry! I hope the doctor can provide some relief!

M&EMS said...

So sorry that you are sicko, we are too but it is all allergies here. We were blessed to not get sick like everyone else here this winter. Love you!

Nancy said...

Jessica-I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling so bad. Hopefully the rest of the family didn't get sick. We've been good here.
Nancy-Pleasant Valley, MD