THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Seven on SUNDAY returns!

1.okay can I just say I HATE the GI bugs!!!!!!on Thursday this week Kyle woke up at 0330 vomiting and it went on about every 20-30 minutes until 0800 then about every 45 min until 1100. Then the diarrhea started. WE just had all of this CRAP 2 1/2 weeks ago. Now I am just praying that the rest of us don't get it.

2. Mackenzie has met several lil friends already. She went swimming On wed until 2200. I must be a bad mother to let my kid stay out that late at 8 years old!!! She had tons of fun. It was at our hp group leader's house he has a 35 foot pool that 4 1/2 feet deep. He invited the boys to come over tomorrow. Mackenzie also went to Activity day here this week. She loves all the girls here and they are quickly becoming good friends.

3. Park. The greatest thing about our house is that there is a park 2 doors down. It's as close as it was in Monterrey. I can see it out my front window. So Mackenzie can take the boys down there for 15 minutes and then come back.

4. Tramp. THANK YOU THANK YOU to my big brother who graciously put up the tramp for the kids on Saturday when it was 97 degrees outside with no shade. He was such a trooper. He and his wife Stephanie have been wonderful with this move and a great support system.

5. In- LAWS....I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!! I have the greatest extended family ever. even if it was by marrying Brendan. I couldn't have a better support system anywhere else in the world. I just want them to know how much I love and appreciate them all.

6. Brendan....Well for those who don't know( I know it has been going back and forth), But tomorrow I am filing for a divorce. He came up this weekend for drill and visited with the kids a little while on Saturday and today. He gave such mixed feelings that I just didn't know what to do. Tonight he called me back and said that he didn't love me the way a husband should love a wife and I wasn't a priority to him. He doesn't want the responsibility of being an everyday father either. So Brendan if you read this the best thing I can do for someone I LOVE so much is to say GOOD-BYE. I hope that his one night stands and handy dandy computer will give him the fulfillment he is looking for. I am sad for the kids because they love him so much, But they deserve a father who wants to be with them everyday and gets excited when they run up to them to play and not always annoyed with them. Please keep him in your prayers and hopefully something tragic will happen to help him realize what he has lost.

7. I am so blessed with many things. The most important is my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the power of the Atonement. I didn't realize an important aspect of the atonement until the past few years...the power of healing are hearts. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing his Son to suffer for me . I know Christ would do it all again just FOR ME. I know my prayers are heard and helps me get through each day. I am blessed with 3 of the greatest kids ever. I love them so much and pray that they can adjust to all of these changes....me going back to school and work. I am blessed with great friends and family. I love you all and cannot thank you enough for your love and support. so this is seven on Sunday and can't wait to see what next week will bring.....until then Jess

7 comments:

Emily said...

Jess, you are so tough! Looks like you have things under control. I'm so glad you have a strong support system. We will pray for you and your family. My BIL lives in Nampa and he is a nurse and his wife babysits out of their house. Call or email if you want their number. Good luck with the new job and school!

Angie said...

I am amazed at your strength. Where is your job? What will you be doing? How are you affording to live? Do you have family to watch the kids for you? Sorry, I am just used to getting more details from people ;-)
I will keep you guys in my prayers but it doesn't sound like you need it. You are awesome.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you are staying upbeat. Good for you! You're a tough cookie. You can do this. You're in our prayers!

Lucy said...

I hope you know you are not alone in this. I have had other friends go through similar things, and although it's hard, 3 years later she's doing great. We hope for the best, keep the faith! ;)

Josh and Lucy Heath

.... said...

good lord woman we have not talked to you in forever. i miss you and your kids like nobodys business. looks like your having a tough time, but like everybody else said your a tough cookie.... and i know that with whatever happens you still have your kids (which may I add are so adorable) anyways, me and brent just wanted to say hey. and we miss your family

Anonymous said...

HHUUGGSSS to you and the kids. This must be hard because you KNOW it has to happen. You are strong. Stronger than I am. I will keep you guys in my prayers and look forward to many happy posts in the future as you help you and the kids put together a new life for yourselves.

I'm glad your inlaws are so supportive. I'm sure they'll appreciate the opportunities to keep in touch with their grandkids, niece/nephews/cousins, and you.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

My heart just aches for you. None of us marry thinking that it will ever end. I can't even imagine what you are going through, but I'm grateful for your strong testimony, and that you have such a great way of keeping things in perspective. You are amazing.