THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, July 06, 2008

so we are moved into our new house here in nampa, id. the kids are excited to be in a subdivision with LOTS of other kiddos to play with. Just a little info...we are not getting a divorce(atleast right now). Brendan has a LONG way to go for recovery and we will take it a step at a time and see where he is in a year. I do know that the atonement is real and that he is not "cast off'''. We love him and pray for a ALMA like experience. He is my best friend and my heart aches for his addictions. anyone interested in sexual addictions and recover can go to lds.org; provident living; social and emotional; addiction recovery. there are articles about this that is inspired from our Heavenly Father. I will begin my seven on Sunday again soon:)!!!!

4 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I am glad to hear that you are settled in Nampa. You will all be in our prayers. I hope that things can work out for you and Brendan. Love you tons, Jess!

M&EMS said...

No matter what, you are our sister! I hope that you know that. Please continue to stay in touch with us.

militaryfam said...

We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are all moved in now!

I'll definitely keep you guys in my prayers. My sister dealt with sexual addiction with her husband years ago, and they made it, so it's possible for recovery and healing! HUGS to you both!