THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seven on Sunday(Tuesday this week)
1. I am FINALLY all unpacked even the toys that were left in boxes in the garage have been unpacked and downsized:)!!!!!

2.I have to brag on my Niece Spring. She has started her own candle company in hopes to be successful to the point that her family for generations to come can enjoy being a stay at home mom with the benefits of working from home how often they want. She has such high goals and standard and I am proud of all her hard work and effort. I am in charge of training our reps to teach home shows about our different candle lines. Go SPRINGY!!!

3. Family reunion.....day 1 Friday. me and the kids left at 9 am on Friday to go down to Blackfoot for a family reunion. The trip started out late and the kids screamed for most of the 4 hour drive. The DVD player pooped out on the way there, and being poor I couldn't buy another one. When we arrived we had to stop at the bannock county sheriff's so Brendan could be officially served with the divorce papers. It was a little odd doing it the way we did, but we got it done. Then we went to Blackfoot and enjoyed some lunch by my gracious sister-in-law Kimberli. The kids had so much playing with their cousins who they miss very much. Friday night we had some DELICIOUS dutch oven chicken and potatoes at uncle Craig's my kids even ate it that's how great it tasted. so it started off fun for the reunion.

4. Saturday day at the lake. The kids had so much fun at the lakes on the hot dog and boat. Brevan's first ride and he laughed the whole time. I am glad I was there to experience it with him. Kyle liked the boating much better this year. Kenzie got back on the hot dog and didn't get hurt. I enjoyed the tube until I flew 6 feet in the air and hit my face on the tube on the way back down. I have a nice bruise on my chin now. But it was all worth it to have so much fun with my kids. Saturday night talent show went great. Kyle sang I love to see the temple all by himself. It was so adorable. He laughed for a while before he actually sang into the microphone. It was a great day.

5. Harvesting my garden. well the new tenant in our house is a creep. so we harvested all my garden on Monday. we brought all the tomatoes here to ripen, got about a 100lbs of potatoes, some peas, carrots, and loads of onions. a few peppers too. it will do fine. I am going to get corn from my in-laws this fall. so we will have a good supply and I should be able to do at least one batch of spaghetti sauce and salsa.

6. Confusion. so everyone was totally confused by Brendan this past weekend. Me i never read anything into what he does anymore. He waltzes right into the reunion and acts like there isn't anything going on between us and the kids best friend. I know we still talk, but not about anything with substance. He wants to be friends and a dad on his terms. How selfish. do i still love him, well after 10 years you can't just shut it all off, but it has definitely changed in many ways. I wish he would one day realize what he is losing. Maybe he just doesn't think he has lost anything since he can still talk to us at his convenience. We'll see how long he stays in contact with us as time goes by. I pray for the kids sake he does.

7. The divorce is suppose to be final the end of this week or beginning of next. All the paperwork is finally there. thanks to me......and trying to make everything easy. I am so greatful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I just finished a book called, the Peacegiver by Ferrell. It opened up the atonement and gave me new insights. All I can say is that I am at peace with my life and know that the Lord is opening so many doors for me and blessings are coming in great abundance. So thanks for all the prayers on our behalf. until Sunday remember that Kindness begins with yourself:)

6 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

The reunion sounds like it was a lot of fun! I'm glad you were able to get so much from your garden, too. Wow! I've read the Peacegiver. It really is a good book. I'm glad that you can be at peace with everything right now. Love you, Jess!

mic said...

We love you all, sorry we missed you.

Lori said...

Your strength amazes me Jess. What a woman you are.

Emily said...

SOunds like fun- I know what you mean about the DVD player- Ii would be terrified to go on a trip without it!

Megan and Alyvia said...

Hey! Sounds like you are surviving everything. Keep your head up, you are a strong person and can do what you need to do. Plus you've got 3 beautiful, healthy kids!! (:
I'm glad we can keep in touch with you through blogging.
I'm thinking of you.

Megan and Alyvia said...

Hey! Sounds like you are surviving everything. Keep your head up, you are a strong person and can do what you need to do. Plus you've got 3 beautiful, healthy kids!! (:
I'm glad we can keep in touch with you through blogging.
I'm thinking of you.