THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's day: Today this elderly man gave a talk on well of course mothers. He sang a song he made up when he was 16.
M- mom is what we call her
o- ordinary oh no anything but ordinary extraordinary
t- truth she always teaches me the truth
h- hero that's who she is my hero
e- eternal i love my eternal mom
r- righteous she stands among some of the most righteous women in the world.
this is what a mother is to me.
now what do I think a mom is: a mom sacrifices her body in the name of children. To bare a child takes it's toll but oh how we moms wish we had more time to take care of ourselves. mother's are the last to eat at a meal the first to clean up and the last to go to bed at night. making sure all is right in the home. a mom dries the tears of a hungry baby, then a hurt knee, later a broken heart, and in the end the sobs of the dear child by her dying bedside. A mom will love unconditionally and never ask for anything in return. a mom never gets holidays off, sick leave, or stock pile on vacation time. Even with all the sacrifices a mom makes I would NEVER trade this word in for anything else. I love my mom with all my heart but even more I love being called mommy!

0 comments: