THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, May 02, 2011

rain or snow waht happened to the sun? that's what you get in Idaho i've decided. If you don't like the weather wait a few hours and it will change!!! so we planned to plant flowers for FHE tonight....well we still did just in our coats and gloves because it went from 71 degrees to 50 with rain and wind in about 30 minutes! I guess the Idaho weather is a little about my emotions lately. I can feel total peace and calmness one minute then I will think about Corey and then there comes a feeling almost anxious it;s actually physical....my heart just feels like it's dropping. Then I'm angry and sad, but always always before I go to bed I read and pray and peace envelops me and I drift calmly to sleep. I still have unanswered questions and thoughts about myself. But keeping positive and praying VERY hard when the negative emotions come help!!! today I watched a dear patient of mine and his wife. He is actively dying and seeing her love for him made my heart leap with joy at the same time weap for mine. Love endures all. What matters most in this life is how one is brought into this life and how one leaves this life. Peace will come to my dear thorn in the butt resident who was SOOO afraid of dying but last week he and I talked about how I KNOW life doesn't end at death. What an experience I had that strengthened my resolve to be a better person. Thx DON!!!!

0 comments: