THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008




Okay so my wonderful husband asked me what I really wanted to my birthday this year. I told him to get my hair done. So on my birthday in January he gave me a card with my appointment written in it. What a sweetheart. So today I got my birthday present. Brendan's cousin's wife has her own shop in blackfoot(bridge street Image) and is forever busy becuase she is SOOOO good. I told her what I wanted in Jessicanese hoping she understood. It turned out better than I thought. So here is a picture of my birthday present. THANKS again honey. I love you. oh BTW brendan also got to watch the boys for 3 hours so i could go get it done. it took forever because my hair was past my shoulders and it's extremely THICK. Have a great week!

8 comments:

M&EMS said...

You look gorgeous!! Now pick me out a cute hairstyle!

Megan and Alyvia said...

I like the color and the cut, it's really cute! (:

LexiandGriffinsTaxi said...

As you may probably have noticed, I am a super big fan of short, sassy hair styles. You look great! Isn't it amazing how a new hair do can make you feel?! Way to go, Jess!

Melodie said...

You look great! I love it! I know what you mean about trying to describe what you want. So often I try, and they think I just want a trim. Then I am too scared to ask them to take more off, because it would be like doing another complete haircut. I rarely walk out feeling great about how I look. I just found a really great Italian hairstylist here, though -- the first man who has ever done my hair. He did a great job. Happy (belated) birthday! Enjoy the fun hairstyle!

Stephanie said...

I Love it! It makes me want to get my hair cut!! Of course, I won't because I always regret it. I think my face is just too long for short hair....that and I have to be able to pull it back. But it looks darling on you, for sure! Two thumbs up from me.

Erin said...

Very Cute! Well done Jessica! I wish my hair grew faster, I am in need of a "big change" haircut every couple weeks. I love trying something new. It looks really good.

Anonymous said...

CUTE hair! what a GREAT birthday present!

Nancy said...

Jessica-I absolutely LOVE your hair. I'm jealous - mine is now halfway down my back and I keep it in a pony tail all the time. I just don't know how I want to get it cut.
Nancy-Pleasant Valley, MD