THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Tagged
Stephanie tagged me...

4 Movies I could watch over and over (how about favorites instead......)
1-sweet home alabama
2-the notebook
3-The Bourne serries
4-Charlie

4Jobs I've Had
1-Home health nurse
2-Family Child Care Provider
3-Grocery store supervisor
4-Market researcher...western watts!

4 Places I've lived
1-Idaho
2-California
3-Pennsylvania
4. Texas
5. Maryland
6. Indiana

4 Foods I love
1-Pizza
2-Ice Cream
3-Homemade wheat bread with strawberry freezer jam
4-Pancakes

4 Favorite TV shows
1-house
2-american idol
3-biggest loser
4-svu, law and order

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1-hotmail to check email
2-blogs...mine and friends
3-iccu, bank
4. msn weather(we don't have local channels)

4 Places I've Vacationed
1-Disneyland
2-Korea
3-yellowstone
4-d.c, gettysburg....most of the civil war places on the east coast

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1-pennsylvania
2-hawaii
3-california
4-anywhere with Brendan alone!!!!

4 Friends I'm Tagging Now
1-Melissa
2-Jeanie
3-summer
4-tif

0 comments: