THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, June 29, 2008

SEVEN ON SUNDAY

Well there is TOO much to write for only seven, so this will be a condensed version. Me and the kids are moving to the Boise area and Brendan will be in Pocatello(for those wondering the same thing just a different day and I am done). So for those we are leaving behind you will be greatly missed. I just pray that Mackenzie will adjust to yet another change in her life. I love Brendan with all my heart and soul, but until he wants his family to be an eternal one again and can love only one wife this is the end for us. I hope he one day will realize what he has lost to sin and will see himself the way I and Heavenly Father see him, as a son of a loving Father in Heaven. Once we get settled I will post a more updated blog, Until then We love you and will miss our loved ones greatly, Jess

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jess, I'm so, soo sorry. I wish I could give you a huge hug right now! I'm here if you ever need to talk. When are you leaving?

Steph

Emily said...

Jess- I'm so sorry! Please email me if you need to talk- good luck with the move.

Angie said...

Jess, I am so sorry you are going through tough times right now. This was a huge shocker for me to read. I will pray for you and your family. Stay strong and know that you have tons of love and support out here!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Jess, I am so sorry! I love you and hope the very best for each and every one of you. Stay strong.

militaryfam said...

Hey girl! You have heard it from others so I am not going to say it....but instead I will say I am really sad for you. You have been an amazing trooper through it all and I can only hope that God has a plan for you and your beautiful family!

Jeannie