THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, June 08, 2008

This week on Seven on Sunday....................
1. SCHOOL"S OUT!!!! after a long week of helping out with the end of the year projects and play time, it's finally over. Mackenzie had such a great teacher this year, Miss Miskin. She was voted by the other teachers as Groveland's teacher of the year!!! We are so proud of Mackenzie and her accomplishments in school this year. She received the honor roll all year. In order to do receive the award a student has to have all A's and no more than one B. Mackenzie maintained straight A's this year!!! Good Job LOU LOU BEAR:) She also had more than 200 AR points for the year. AR is a reading program where the child reads a book and then takes a test to receive points.
2. Our first softball game. This summer I am coaching softball. The first game was one Thursday. The team made a double play. They were all able to hit the ball too. Mackenzie did a great job. She played third base and catcher. I am glad she is enjoying one of my favorite sports!Mackenzie before her first softball game of the season.

3. The highlight of my week was our short trip to SLC for a friends sealing in the temple. It was so awesome to see Trent and Tina sealed together, and amazing as they brought little Zander to be sealed to them. Mackenzie had fun playing with Makenna and Alexis. they are long time friends. It's cute to see them play so well.
pictures: 1. Trent, Tina, and Zander after being sealed. 2. Makenna, Mackenzie, and Alexis having fun playing. 3. The COLE family on this blessed day!!!!! 4. The infamous group photo op!


4. After SLC we went to Kamas to see cousins. It was so wonderful of my sister-in-law to let us crash at their place for the night. My kids really loved being able to play with their Utah cousin because they don't get to very often. Kyle kept saying all evening he wanted to go back to Toby's house! Thanks Min and Jer we sure do love you guys. Pictures: 1. Kyle and her new favorite buddy Toby. 2. Grandma and some grand kids


5. A Special thanks to my mother-in-law for going down with me to Utah. It was so nice to know that the kids were in good hands and I could enjoy the Temple. She was a good sport since it took a lot longer for the sealing( an hour and a half behind schedule). She also took some adorable pictures of the kids.
6. SURVIVING- So I have to say this past week had FLOWN by so fast. With Brendan gone time usually crawls by so SLOW!!! I am grateful I was so busy this week. He will be home in 6 DAYS!!!! I realized once again how much a NEED him. He is my best friend and I really miss having him to talk to when he's gone. the phone just isn't the same. The kids have been so good which has made it easier. they really miss daddy though. It has reminded once again why the Lord has the family dynamics set the way they are. without a dad and mom things just don't work as well. So Brendan I LOVE YOU! and appreciate all you do for our family:)
7. Well life is just grand.........except for Kyle won't quit asking,"are we going camping today?" He is so excited to go to Yellowstone and go camping that he is beside himself. I am excited as well. these cheap memories cannot be made any other way. Some of my greatest memories have to do with outdoor activities such as camping. So in 8 days we head up to Yellowstone for a few days. So until next week keep the faith and remember life is hard so that we can become our best selves.

2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Cute, cute pictures! It looks like your summer is off to a good start. I hope you have a blast on your trip to Yellowstone!

M&EMS said...

The kids are all getting so big! I wish that our kids could get in on the fun with you guys too. I'm glad that you were able to get to the temple.