THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dog food....so brendan has a younger brother that use to always eat dog food and puke up his other food on demand. So I am trying to figure out why it's MY kids that do these crazy things. Brevan's new thing to eat and then tell us all it's yummy is DOG FOOD. and we all know how well my two older childen puke on demand, so mic can you help explain genetics to me and why your children don't do these crazy things that you did? Do I get blessedto have all the cox traits in MY children:) No brevan really did about make me vomit today when he came to give me a kiss and all I smelled was the dog food in his mouth, and his sweet little voice said, "Ummy mommy Ummy!". anyways just a little tid bit about my sweet children

mackenzie came home from school today all excited about her upcoming Christmas program at school. So I asked her if it was a holiday program. She told me quite frankly," no mom it's a Christmas program. Not a holiday like in Pennsylvania. Our school lets us celebrate Christmas." How funny is that. Finally a school that's not so set on being politically nice to everyone.

Another milestone....Kyle finally went pee in the potty!!!!! I have been trying for months and nothing....ever! brevan has peed in the toilet more often than Kyle. Maybe he will finally want to quit wearing a diaper at almost 3 1/2. Mackenzie was SOOO easy and this has been a nightmare for me. He is such his father's son. if it isn't his idea it's not gonna happen until he thinks of it...ARGH!! he is such a sweet boy, just independent which will be a great tool as he gets older.

Have a great day....Jess

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hi. You don't know me, but Brendan does. I met you a couple of times, but you probably don't remember. I just wanted to tell you hi and that you have an adorable family. If you get the potty thing figured out pass on the secret.

Megan and Alyvia said...

Ditto, I really need to know the potty secret as well!! Your blog pics are so cute, what a sweet little family you have.

mic said...

Dude, I totally did eat dog food. Melissa ate cat food. So how do you keep your kids from eating dog food?? Eat your dog. Then you don't have to buy dog food. Okay, you don't have to eat your dog, but you get the idea. I'm sorry that they take after ole uncle mic, perhaps they can find some old Dodge Trucks too!!! good luck, and I did grow out of it eventually!!!