THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Okay, my dear husband Brendan has frequently brought it to my attention that I have major grammar issues with this wonderful blog. So for those of you who are annoyed by my mistakes, I apologize. Come on men have you ever tried typing one of these with one kid on you lap and the other hanging onto your elbow also trying to help type? If not then you have no IDEA how difficult it is. So, Brendan my love Please be patient with this blog thing.
Now for my personal faults on not being as good with a budget as I need to be. I have learned a lot this past year about being THRIFTY. People use to think I was, but I have learned even more ways to cut and save. I now get EXCITED about the grocery ads. I look to see what is on sale and what can I stick up on now for our food storage. Like buying a box of cereal for 80 cents and buying 20 at that time(use those coupons women). I was always this way with buying clothes and toys, but now even my food is on sale or I don't buy it. I also am not afraid of free things. We have just been given a set of bunkbeds for our boys. Now I get to give away kyle's twin bed that was also given to us to someone else. How fun is itto get free stuff and then be able to give someone else something they NEED. all this has taught me alot about pride and humility. I hope that one day I canbe a humble person and not so wrapped up in material things. Have a great Weekend.
We love you all, The cox's(JESS)

0 comments: