THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, November 26, 2007

This time of the year always causes me to reflect on all the wonderful BLESSINGS I have in my life. The greatest is my testimony of the Atonement of Our Savior Jesu Christ. The Atonement plays the most important role in our lives. Because of the Sacrifice of Christ we can live as eternal families and have the ability to repent of our sins and forgive others. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon and the knowledge it contains for our time. I am very grateful for my little family as well as our extended family members. My children are so precious and as a mother you pray that you can teach and protect them from the evils of this world. I love my husband dearlt and still can't believe it's been 9 YEARS. I love our country and the MANY freedoms that we enjoy. We had a wonderful thanksgiving this year. It was the first one in seven years that was celebrated with family. Mackenzie was even more excited to ride the horse that is at her grnadpa Cox's right now. All she had to do was bat those pretty blue eyes and WALA there comes along a pretty white horse(thanks to Kent Hansen) WE hope you all had a delicious and Happy Thanksgiving and may these next few weeks cause us all tpo reflect uponour own lives andhow we servethose around us who are less fortunate than we. We love you all, Jess

0 comments: