THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, November 12, 2007

Well life is crazy at our house. I have learned some important things this past week iof HELL!. I learned that no family is beyond the influence of satan and his war on destroyinga family. No details will be given, but please pray for our little family. Never take your family for granted, especially your pouse. Take those tender moments and cherish each other. We will always have laundry to do and clothes to wash, but those sweet moments that canonly take 10 seconds for a kiss or a hug for your spouse will mean everything to your marriage. There are so many good things to do each day, but are we choosing the best of 2 good things. (melodie...you know what I am talking about, it's happening all over again...any advice). I love my husband and children more than anything in this life. I know that satan wants to destroy Heaven father's greatest creation...an Eternal family. Have a blessed day and give the one little extra hug to your loved ones today because we don't know if tomorrow will come, Jessica Cox

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jess, I'm not sure what's going on, but know that my thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Lori said...

Jessica,
For some reason you have been on my mind so much lately. Hope all is well. Just know that God is watching over you. Hugs, Lori

M&EMS said...

We love you guys so much, our prayers are with you! We wish that we could live closer to help more!

Nancy said...

I am so sorry to hear that there is something terrible happening to such a nice family. It certainly isn't any of my business but I want you to know I'm thinking about you all and I'm sure everything will work out the way you want it to.