THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, November 18, 2007



It is hard to believe that we have been married for 9 years as of Oct 17. WOW! Where has the time went to. We are all doing well. I know many were a little concerned after my last blog. Things are going great and I have even a greater understanding of Charity and Forgiveness. I knw that Heavenly Father is smiling down upon our family as we are strivingto put the pieced back togther again. Those who know...we have started counseling with LDS family services and Brendan is getting both individual counseling and goingto the church;s 12 step addictions program. We have just started so I am sure that it will be months before our choas slows down to a little unorderliness and finally back to sanity again. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. I do know that the Atonement works for both the sinner and those who hearts need healing. I have seen the healing power of the Atonement so many time over the course of the last few years and I am seeing it even more so now. Hope all are doing well.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well now I'm wondering what's going on. Will you email me and let me know? Hang in there, whatever it is!

Stephanie said...

My email address is srndpty_494@yahoo.com

Nancy said...

Forgot all about your wedding anniversary. I know we talked about it because it is also my birthday. That is what happens when age takes over the remembering part of the brain! Wishing you both many more happy years together.