THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, February 14, 2008


Okay so I am not this total romantic person, but today my husband had surprised us all and had v-day gifts laying out for us when we woke up. What a sweetheart. Then a friend sent me this email containing a video about a man who had pretty much felt worthless, and then one day he was told how wonderful he was. In the video you can see how his countenance changes. I think as women we have this profound effect on the men in our lives, and we need to let them know that they are of great worth and build them up and not down. I love brendan so very much and know that we can be together forever. We have built a beautiful life together and I am thankful everyday for the life we share together. SO hug and kiss those you love especially today. I attached the video. Have a great day!




3 comments:

M&EMS said...

That video was amazing! It brought tears to my eyes. Happy Valentine's Day, we love you guys!

M&EMS said...

In response to your question. No I haven't cut my hair. Those pictures were before we got married! I'm thinking about donating my hair, that is how long it is, can you believe it?!

Nancy said...

Jessica-I miss you as a truly wonderful nurse for RJ and as a new friend (Hanover to Westminster friend). I miss watching soaps with you. RJ and Tug say hi.
Nancy-Pleasant Valley, MD