THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, February 11, 2008

So the last few days have been filled with sickness in our house. On wednesday of last week, I couldn't find Kyle. I went downstairs to the family room, a found hime curled up in a corner with a pillow and blancket sound a sleep at 4:30 pm. I laughed at his ability to make his own pallet. It was so cute. I was a littlke scared he wouldn't sleep taht night, but he did. Then thursday he wouldn't eat and started running a fever. In kyle's case a fever is never good, Because HE never runs one even when he had strep last year. So i was a little worried and called my brother-in-law who is almost a NP. He brought over a strep test for kyle, and sure enough he tested positive for strep. Friday we were suppose to go to boise for brendan's monthly drill, but he was able to get out of it. That evening kyle feel alseep and i figured he's slep all night since he was so sick. NOPE he woke up at 10pm, and didn't go back to sleep until 4 am. I was SOOOO tired but managed. It was niced to have brendan home for the wekend and go to church with us after months of not having hime due to work. Kyle is feeling tons better(at least better enough to be honory). Iam so thankful for my dear husband who took vacation to help me out and for kensie being a big help for brevan. It proves once again that we all have important family roles. i love my little family so much. Have a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, poor baby! I'm so glad he's doing better. Strep is the nasty of all nasties!

What a wonderful family you have! Mine would be like, "MOoommmmmm, Porter is sick and throwing up and I need dinner NOWWwwwwww!" No help, no appreciation.

Melodie said...

Poor little guy! I hope everyone is feeling well and rested soon! We all usually get strep at least once a year, and it is just miserable! What a sweet sister to help out. Take care, and don't forget the merits of bleach water! :)

Nancy said...

Jessica-It's unfortunate, that during the little over two years that I've known you, your family has had more than your share of illnesses. You seem to pass it among yourselves but you handle it and all "pop back".
Nancy-Pleasant Valley, MD