THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, February 11, 2008

So I usually don't do these anymore, but this is for my dear sister-in-law melissa. I have been tagged.


A:The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
fEB 10, 1998...I was taking the semester off from Ricks and probably going through one of the worse events of my life.....Rape counseling...I am okay about it now that it's been 10 years!


5 things on my list today:1. Clean the bathroom
2. wash the kids laundry
3. Make a few phone calls
4. work out(did I mention I was training for a hlf-marathon the end of april)
5. Bathe the kids.


5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. Jello pudding snacks with reddi whip(yummy)
2. SF jello with r eddi whip
3. carrots and ranch
4. Crackers
5.fresh fruits and Veggies


3 bad habits:
1.picking the skin around my fingers when they crack which is always since moving to idaho!
2. Being anal about cleaning days(what gets cleaned when )
3. Repeating myself at least 3 times before it clicks that I've already asked or said this before

If I were suddenly a billionaire:I would pay all of our debts off. Then I would pay off all of our families debt off, then food storage for everyone! Then I would finally take that cruise to the bahamas with brendan alone!!!

5 places I've lived:
1. Blackfoot, Id
2.Hanover, Pa
3. Ft. Meade, MD(near Balt/DC)
4. Bicknell, In
5.San Angelo, TX
6. Sorry there's more.....Monterey, Ca
7. Rexburg, Id


5 jobs I've had:1. Stay at home mom (by far my hardest)
2.Nurse for a pediatric home health agency in maryland
3. Family Child Care provider in california liscensed by the good ol' US army!
4. preschool teacher in rexburg.
5. shift manager at mcdonalds(yuck!)

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I have 2 sisters named LISA!.
2. I used to be a girl scout!(me too melissa)
3. I kissed brendan first when I was somewhat engaged to a real jerk(a non member who I never intended on marrying).
4. I broke off an engagement from the SLC airport....all for my new love Brendan!
5. I had my gull bladder removed at the young age of 17 and have it on video!

People I'm tagging whoever reads the post and feels inclined to follow suit!

2 comments:

M&EMS said...

Thanks Jess, you are awesome! So glad to hear that Kyle is doing better! We love you guys!

Nancy said...

Jessica-I just read your tag blog. For someone so young, you definitely have led an eventful life.
Nancy-Pleasant Valley, MD