THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, February 07, 2008

So do you all want to know what a dimwit I am....Last friday school was canceled and I din't even have a clue. I took Kenz to school and she asked, "mom why are there cars here?" Of course I said we just took a nice ride. LOL then today my mother-in-law called to let me know school was closed again, but guess what I was already gone. ARGHHHH! So the moral of the story is that Idaho schools have no consistencies with school closings! Or I need to be more aware. This whole thing of Brendan working FT and in school FT is making me feel like I am running around with my brain half gone(maybe I really am!)
So Kyle finally pooped in the toilet this past week, but just one..hey atleast it's a start even if it's a slow one! He is getting so big and maybe one day his good personlity will help him actually stay in primary! if only...that would be too easy for mom on sundays if he'd stay.
Brevan is now 19mos old, and it's nice to not be thinking about a new baby like i was when kyle was this age. He is alot more independent than kyle was and sure likes to talk and we can actually understand it!! what a miracle considering the other 2 were over 2 before we understood. anyways we are doing great and enjoying life again that things have slowed down emotionally. Have a great weekend and for all the idahoans....enjoy the snow and WIND, jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I TOTALLY do the same thing when it snows...sorta! In fact, I recently blogged about it too.

http://milamfamily.blogspot.com

Congrats on Kyle pooping! I laugh at what mom's get excited about! But pooping on a toilet is SOOOO newsworthy to us!

Nancy said...

Jessica-You get excited about poop like I get excited about it.
Nancy-Pleasant Valley, MD