THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 20, 2008

SNOW!!! is in the forecast again for this fabulous Spring day! It has actually been a good few days of warmth and sunshine. We were able to get our garden tilled up yesterday (BTW we quadrupled our garden size this year i think). Now we get to rake the massive thing this week so that we can fertilize later this next week. I love gardening and I am sure I'll learn tolike it even in the snow:) My kids have enjoyed a good 5 days on the last 2 weeks of playing outside and enjoying mother nature. The more I think about life the more I am convinced that attitude is 90% of it all and the other 10% is FAITH. As I was listening this morning to Glen Rossin(SP) about a young mother who lost her husband at a young age to cancer and was HAPPY, I realized that no matter our situation how awful it may seem through The Atonement of our Saviour we can be Happy. So Bring on the Spring snow and let's have fun and Get to work.

Kids say the darnest things: Brevan was having a little argument with Kyle this week about words. They were watching Kipper a dog show on PBS and Kyle kept saying that they were watching Cartoons and Brevan would say no watching doggie. This went on for a few minutes while I could regain some composure and settle it without laughing. So I go in there and tell Kyle that they are both right. He looked up and said how can we both be right? So I tried in simple toddler language to explain. Finally brevan says Kyle wight as only he can say.....so the moral of the Story was that the older sibling in my house is always right....even if both of them can be right at the same time. It will work well I guess as they get older....doubtful! anyways have a great week.

1 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Maybe in the heat of August we will be wishing for snow. :) Good luck with the gardening. I'm going to have to get tips from you when we finally start our garden.