THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, April 21, 2008

VIRUSES!!!!YUCK....So I have officially decided that my kids have been sicker since moving back to Idaho than their entire life, ARGH!! We came home from church yesterday and
Kyle kept saying how tired he was., and for Kyle who hasn't napped for about 9 months it was unusual. So I checked his temperature( and Kyle NEVER runs a temp) and it was 103.3! So I have been dosing him with Tylenol and Motrin. He seems better this morning, but still has a temp. So I am making an educated guess as a Nurse that he has some virus.

On a more positive note we are going to plant our peas, carrots, onion and Lettuce this weekend when it's suppose to be 60 degrees again. So after fretting about never getting my garden planted, I realized it will only be a couple weeks later than last year:) We (Mackenzie) wants to do a farmer's market, so we have about an acre tilled for our garden. My fear is that she will get tired and I'll end up doing it! We'll see. Anyways have a great week and enjoy the sunshine!

3 comments:

M&EMS said...

Sorry the kids are sick! That is the worst. Enjoy your garden, I want one soo bad, but maybe next year. Love ya

Stephanie said...

Yeah, NY was fun.....but it did take us 4 years to make it and it's only 2 1/2 hours away. Now that I've been, I feel better about just going for the day sometime. I think it's awesome that you guys got to live so close to D.C. I would love to go back there, but who knows when we'll make it!

Lori said...

All that sickness means only one thing: TIME TO COME BACK TO PA!!!! We miss you!