THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, April 03, 2008

So I was complaining to my husband earlier this week about Spring NEVER coming to SE Idaho this year. He the wonderful man he is reminded me how much I hated the unusually hot summer we had and couldn't wait for it to cool off. So I decided to change my attitude and go ahead as if it weren't 30 degrees outside and do some spring yard work yesterday. I bundled me cute little boys up and trimmed trees and bushed with the trimmer and they used (kid friendly of course) scissors to trim weeds:). Brendan called in the middle of it all and asked what we were doing and he laughed because it was currently snowing in Pocatello:) So what me and the boys were able to do was clean out the flower beds and tree trimming activities and even some garden CLEANUP! for 2 hours . It was lots of fun watching the boys try to carry the limbs to the burn pile ...especially those from the rose bushes(Kyle discovered the thorns...OUCH!). So the lesson I learned is it's all about the ATTITUDE in life that makes the journey enjoyable. So thanks to my loving husband for reminding me how to enjoy the journey and bring the kids along for the ride! BTW my daisies and bleeding hearts are looking great now that I can actually see them!

5 comments:

Megan and Alyvia said...

That's aweosme! I loved what you wrote about attitude, it really is all in the attitude and how you look at things.

Although, I am really ready SPRING!! (;

Erin said...

Love the family picture! Good job getting out to work in the cool, spring air. I usually make it out to give the kids a quick push on the swing set before I run back in because I am freezing. It has to be getting closer though, and I am ready for it when it finally arrives. Way to have a great attitude!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

You've inspired me. I'm going to do some yard work...maybe not today, but soon. :)

mic said...

Wow it's been, oh I don't know, upper 70s, possibly into the 80s. It's hot!!! Love you guys

Emily said...

Okay, you're a better person than me. I'm still a little bummed about the snow. I mean IT'S APRIL! I guess it's fun to do something outside with the kids even if it's a little cold!