THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, April 24, 2008

So this blog is dedicated to my wonderful in-laws, especially my father-in-law. The phrase"taking crap " from someone literally applies in this case. I literally took 2 loads of "CRAP" from my father-in-law yesterday!!! We had such a great first time garden last year that we decided to make a LARGE one this year and do a market in our parking lot. So to ensure a great crop we got some organic fertilizer from my in-laws. They were both GREAT help with the tilling, raking, shoveling, and spreading the fertilizer. I am so grateful for the help and resources from our loving family that has helped me gain a desire and almost a love of gardening. Now ask me in 6 months if I am still enjoying the garden! I hope you enjoy seeing the pile of left over poo and the size of our spot. You might even see the snow flakes that are coming down so beautifully this fine spring day! Oh one funny thing happened yesterday....mackenzie went outside to play and brought all these wonderful big rocks for me to see. I just laughed like a crazy women and explained they were not rocks they were hard piles of cow poo! She was so grossed out. Kyle went ahead and informed her that he and brevan got to play in poo today! So for those who thought I was a city girl....I am not beyond messing around and getting dirty. It's almost fun. That is one of the things that won my hubby's heart....I can dress up and be feminine, but I am not afraid of dirt. Okay so my camera is being dumb and I can't get the pictures. I will have them later. ARGH!!!!!!!

4 comments:

M&EMS said...

That is hilarious! Love to hear that you like to play in poo too! That is why the Cox boys love us I think!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Poor Mackenzie...she'll never look at a "rock" the same again!

mic said...

I played in poo not too long ago. It was bought from Home Depot though!!

Emily said...

Wow, you have got it together girl! I'm a little behind on the whole garden thing, and I defnatly have not grow to love it yet, but I will plant a small one this year:)